“Wow! I have seen a lot of beautiful cakes, being in the (wedding) business, but I have never seen anything as spectacular as this. This is a whole other level. I’ve worked with the very best cake designers, but this is unlike anything I’ve seen.” — Pnina Tornai, Exclusive Kleinfeld Fashion Designer
Our list of celebrity clients and corporate clients include Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner, Hillary Clinton & the US State Department, Rufus Wainwright (singer), Pnina Tornai (fashion designer), Jennifer Morrison (Once Upon A Time, House), Ellen Burstyn, Sebastian Stan (Gossip Girl, Captain America), The Cast of Steel Magnolias with Queen Latifah and Phylicia Rishad (A &E Network), The Real Housewives of New York, Robert Wilson (Theatre Director), Tonya Hurley (author of Ghostgirl and The Blessed), Ramona Singer (Bravo TV’s RHONY), Alfred Fiandaca (legendary fashion designer for many First Ladies), NIKE, Chanel, The Ritz-Carlton, Priscilla of Boston, Kleinfeld Bridal (from Say Yes to the Dress), and more. Some celebrity clients prefer for us to remain discreet about their cakes and are not shown or told to the public.
It’s always exciting to create something special for a popular celebrity, but ultimately she or he is a customer. Our primary goal with any custom cake is always client satisfaction first. We approach a celebrity cake the same way we would approach any other client cake. First, we start with a number of questions to learn about the client’s likes, personality and sense of style. We try to epitomize these nuances in a concept that is beyond their expectation.
When we designed the cake for Bravo TV’s Ramona Singer, we were asked to make something “really pretty”. But, as any Real Housewives of New York City fan would know, Ramona is a passionate business woman that designs her own jewelry and has her own new Ramona Pinot Grigio wine. We wanted to incorporate that into the cake. When we delivered the cake, she told us that she never saw a cake so spectacular. This is the best part of our job – making our clients happy!
You can read more about our celebrity cake blog entries at the links below.
- Ramona Singer’s Birthday Cake
- Hillary Clinton’s Diplomatic Reception Cake
- Pnina Tornai’s Birthday Cake
If you would like a custom or specialty cake made for you, then call + to schedule an appointment with one of our leading cake designers. Custom cakes are made to order. We have several locations throughout NYC & NJ area. For customers who are not local we can do cake consultations over the phone. We can ship some cakes, depending on design.
- Please note, we have a 5-business day minimum on ordering a custom cake. Cakes ordered with less than 4-day notice includes a 10% rush fee.
- Dreamcakes are priced by the design and serving size. Sculpted sugar paste figurines of people or characters are additional in cost.
- Any order placed more than 9 months before an event receives a 10% early bird special. This includes cookies, cupcakes and favors.
- Our minimum order for a cake is $300 with prices starting at $10/slice.
- Consultations and tastings are complimentary for orders placed over $1000 within a week of our appointment. If you choose not to book with us after the consultation, there is a fee for the tasting.
- Tastings of our most popular cake flavors are sampled during the consultation. If you need a custom flavor, pareve cake, vegan, or gluten-free tasting, there is an additional charge.
- Our cakes and baked goods are now kosher dairy; same great taste, same recipes, now blessed!
- Delivery anywhere in the tri-state area is additional and is calculated by distance. You may also pick up your cake in our NJ location.